Thursday, February 18

The Chocolate Crunchie Cake



Its a ...
Double Decker Chocolate Cake with Crunchie Bar crushed on top & Sides, with Sponge Toffee in between.

So my dad and my sister are the most ridiculous chocolate lovers out there, their favourite chocolate bar is Crunchie by Cadbury, so they asked me to create a dessert for it. My family decided to celebrate Fathers Day and my sister's June birthday on the same day, so I created this ridiculous cake, that gave everyone sugar shakes. I made this cake, I created this cake, I baked this cake all by myself. Its a secret recipe, I'm not going to post the cake baking recipe on here, sorry!

cake baking cake baking cake baking cake baking cake baking cake baking cake baking cake baking cake baking cake baking cake baking

No comments:

Post a Comment